At Fujitec Co., Ltd., we endeavor to protect personal information by adhering to the following rules, recognizing that the protection of personal information is a part of our social responsibility.
- 1．Acquisition of Personal Information
When we acquire personal information from individuals, we shall do so by an appropriate method after informing them of the purposes of use of the acquired information.
- 2．Purposes of Use
We shall use the personal information we acquired from individuals only for purposes that they have been informed of. Except in cases dictated by law, the use of acquired personal information for any other purpose must be preceded by consent from the concerned individual.
We shall properly manage the personal information we acquire from individuals. Except in cases dictated by law, we shall not disclose or provide personal information we acquired from individuals to any third party without their consent.
- 4．Responding to Inquiries and requests
If any individual would like to know about, correct or erase the personal information we acquired from him or her, we shall respond to the request as promptly as reasonably possible after verifying the identity of the requester.
We shall observe personal information protection related laws. Moreover, we shall review our measures for personal information protection from time to time, and continue to correct and improve them as required.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The personal information we acquire from individuals through their use of our services mentioned in this website and also through inquiries, such as their names, their addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses, are used by us for the following purposes:
(1) Responding to their inquiries and providing them with consultations;
(2) Responding to their requests for documents; and,
(3) Delivering information about Fujitec products and its related services, recruiting and other business activities in accordance with their requests or agreements,
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall not disclose or provide the personal information we acquired from individuals to any third party except in the following cases:
(1) when it is done after gaining consent from the given individual;
(2) when the disclosure or provision of the information is required by law;
(3) when personal information has to be disclosed or provided in response to an emergent need to protect human life, protect someone from injury, etc., or protect properties, allowing no time to gain prior consent from the owner of the given information;
(4) in cases where we are obliged to disclose or provide information in support of a process executed under law by the national government, a local administrative body, etc., as long as the gaining of prior consent from the concerned individuals may hinder the smooth execution of the process;
(5) when we allow a service provider, to which we outsource a part of our tasks, to handle the personal information we acquired from individuals only to such extent that is required for the execution of the given tasks; and
(6) in our sharing of personal information with our group companies (as shown here).
About Our Sharing of Personal Information with Our Group Companies
For the purposes listed above, we may share the personal information we collected from individuals with our group companies (click/tap here for details).
If you wish to know about, correct, add something to, delete something from, disable our use of or erase the personal data we acquired from you or prohibit its disclosure to third party, or if you have other requests concerning the handling of your personal information, please contact our Customer Service Center.
0120-807-922 (toll free)
Please note that, before responding to your inquiry or request, we must verify your identity as the owner of the given personal information (or his/her duly qualified representative).
Note: The complete or partial deletion of your personal information from our system may make it difficult for us to provide you with optimal services.
Please also note that whatever part of your personal information that we are obliged to maintain in pursuant to law may have to remain with us even after we receive your request for its disuse or erasing.